Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]

From: "Mike Miller" <temp6453(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar, mfork(at)toledolink(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]
Date: 2001-02-01 00:23:10
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

MySQL has this feature. I run a multi-user system and require shared MySQL
And PostgreSQL dbs. I have mysql fine. Users have their DBs and can only
access their DBs... but theres no real way to do this in Postgres. I can
restrict tables, but I can still create tables in other poeples DBs. Maybe
only allowed to acess DBs you create or are assigned permission to

--
Mike