Hierarchical Re: connectby_reverselookup()

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: Nabil Sayegh <postgresql(at)e-trolley(dot)de>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hierarchical Re: connectby_reverselookup()
Date: 2003-07-01 07:38:04
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-patches

Hi!

I know I'm butting in and I'll admit I can't follow exactly what the
discussion has been, but it seems (to me at least) to be related to an
article I recently read (following a link on Mark Pilgrim's site
diveintomark.org:

Storing Hierarchical Data in a Database by Gijs Van Tulder
<http://www.sitepoint.com/article/1105/1>

The further readings suggested at the end of the article were helpful
to me as well.

If it's not helpful, sorry for the interruption! I'll go back to
lurking now.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com