RE: [ODBC] Re: ODBC Interface version 07_01_0005, problemwith C++ exceptions

From: "Mister ics" <mister_ics(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [ODBC] Re: ODBC Interface version 07_01_0005, problemwith C++ exceptions
Date: 2001-06-17 17:26:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I perfectly agree your analisys of the problem, and i would ask to the ODBC
developer team to consider the following simple fix in the next version of
the driver:

in case of errors set SQLSTATE = SQL_ERROR or something else but not 0.

It's more difficult to change the MFC behavior ;)

regards,
Silvio