From: "Md(dot) Intekhab Alam" <mdintekhabalam(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-03-28 13:04:20
Lists: pgsql-sql

Has anyone tried setting up Postgres as a linked server under Microsofts SQL
Server 7 to connect with SQL 6.5

I am able to create the link correctly (see below) and see all the tables
available in Postgres, but if I try querying anything in them I get the
following error

Server: Msg 7313, Level 16, State 1
Invalid schema or catalog specified for provider 'MSDASQL'.

how should I correct this problem. I am in very critical
position because of this problem.

please help me out ASAP i will be thankfull for that.

waiting eagarly for the reply with helpful suggetion.

regards,

Intekhab Alam