WIP: cross column stats revisited ...

From: PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: WIP: cross column stats revisited ...
Date: 2011-09-13 15:43:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hello everybody,

here is the next version of the cross column patch.
in the meantime zoli and i managed to make the cross column sampling work.
some prototype syntax is already working and we are able to store cross column data.
next on the list is further planner integration and finally some support for joins (which is the main point of our work).

feedback is highly welcome ;).

many thanks,

hans

Attachment Content-Type Size
extra-statistics-v16-ctxdiff.patch application/octet-stream 160.3 KB