Re: Query very slow

From: "Luz Lopez" <viaris(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: lists(at)natserv(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query very slow
Date: 2001-11-12 15:28:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Sorry I forgot to show the tables and indexes.

Table1 table2
=====================================
fil int fil int
tipo int codigo int
column1 int descripcion vachar(120)
column2 int descripcion1 varchar(120)
column3 int
column4 int
column5 int
column6 int

The indexes is for table1 tabl_idx1(fil,tipo), tab1_idx2(fil) for table2 is
tab2_idx1(fil), tab2_idx2(fil,codigo)

Thanks in advanced,
Regards,