problems seeing all objects v1.4.0

From: "c f" <mypostgresql(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems seeing all objects v1.4.0
Date: 2002-11-20 20:46:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

I tried installing (complete) pgAdminII V1.4.0 on my Win2000 box to connect
to PG V7.2.1 on a Mandrake box and I am running into a couple of problems.

Problem 1:
I saw "Error 1931" that the C:\Winnt\System32\hhctrl.ocx is protected by
Windows and that I need to update the operating system for the program to
run properly.

Is this covered in the statement from a previous email ?...
'The install error is normally the help system that doesn't get updated if
you are running SP2 or 3 - it can be safely ignored.'

Problem 2:

In version 1.2.0, the database tree would "expand" to show aggregates,
functions, languages, operators, sequences, tables, types and views.

In Version 1.4.0, all I see beneath the database tree is schema and
languages.

I was very surprised at this and feel I must be missing something obvious.
:(
Do I need to change a setting somewhere that would expand the db tree to
include tables, etc.? Or did I miss something during installation (I chose
complete).

Thanks for any assistance,
Denise Bossarte