Access Permissions/Security

From: "Rob Burne" <robburne(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access Permissions/Security
Date: 2000-11-27 20:20:49
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Hi,

I need to find the query that will return all security access permissions.

For example if a INSERT has been granted to a particular user, how do I
perform the query which will return this result. I know that the \z command
returns this, but I need the raw SQL to do it - any ideas please?

Many thanks,

Rob.