Change the current database programatically

From: "guillermo schulman" <gsmiscel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Change the current database programatically
Date: 2003-02-17 16:04:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Is there any way to change the current database programatically?
We have a several databases structure, all of them postgreSQL db's and all
of them located at the same host. I'm developing a function that must
retrieve data from different tables located at different databases. So, is
there anyway (at pl/pgsql level) to do that?

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/