Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name), p

From: "malik ashfaq" <rofi_iub(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name), p
Date: 2002-11-25 02:31:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

HI
my name is Malik Ashfaq from pakistan student want help about jdbc

Subject: Access database tables name using driver type1

In my project aim is to get database tables names and its relation
(pk,fk)

please send me an example on this topic ;
rofi_iub(at)hotmail(dot)com

malikrofi(at)yahoo(dot)com

thanks a lot for ever if you give me some time and help me...

Malik Ashfaq Awan