RE: [GENERAL] {OT} Maximum execution time exceeded

From: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql(at)brazilinfo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [GENERAL] {OT} Maximum execution time exceeded
Date: 1999-01-20 18:38:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Check directory permission for your Webserver user. If you are using
apache the nobody. It sounds as if you can't write the file on your
server. You could also output some debug info at key points to find out
exactly where the script is dieing and correct the problem from there.
This is definitely not a PostgreSQL issue though, unless creating some
indexes on the tables you are access will decrease your execution time.

BTW you can use the set_time_limit() function to change you time limit
on a script by script basis.

Hope this helps,
DEJ