Re: postgres on redhat 7.0

From: "os390 ibmos" <os390(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres on redhat 7.0
Date: 2000-10-31 21:47:43
Lists: pgsql-general

I was the original poster. Really my confusion stemmed
from the fact that upgrading from RH6.0 to RH7.0, 7.0
complained (during boot) that my Postgress verision was outdated
I need to upgrade. This threw me off.

In general I am pretty pissed at RH attitude to system
upgrade, if I were working in a Production environment,
I would either hire them and not try anything myself,
which kinda contradicts the whole Linux philosophy.