Gui Interface

From: "Sri Lakshmi" <SLakshmi(at)echo360(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Gui Interface
Date: 2008-05-28 19:50:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Do we have GUI interface for postgresql on Linux?

Please let me know. I am using postgresql on windows and on Linux. I am
able to config on windows since it has front end, but I am having
problems on Linux. Could you please respond and let me know you have any
GUI and if so you can please let me know where I get it?

Thank you

Srilakshmi Ikkurthy

QA Engineer

Echo 360