7.2 back to 7.1.3

From: "Raymond Curtis Rodgers" <rcrodgers(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.2 back to 7.1.3
Date: 2001-12-15 00:14:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I find myself in an odd position. Some how, over the last few months, I ended up with a 7.2 [development] installation where once I had a 7.1.3 installation. Now that I'm in the process of trying to migrate the data to another 7.1.3 installation, I appear to be stuck as pg_dump and pg_dumpall aren't working out for me. I get lots of errors on import as you might well imagine.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this situation, or at least retrieve the data, tables, etc., without having to manually recreate it all?

Thanks,
Raymond