Re: Stored Procedure Trouble

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <wheelerj(at)lexmark(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Stored Procedure Trouble
Date: 2002-04-19 22:13:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Could you send me the Mylog(Debug) output for the single
BYTE case(not 1.5M case) ?

> 2) The data returned is truncated to 32769 BYTES when it should be 1.5M.
>
> I have tried modifying various settings in the driver, but nothing I have
> changed seems to
> have any effect.

Are you checking *Text as LongVarcChar* option ?
Are you setting *Max LongVarChar* large enough ?

32769 isn't a restriction of the ODBC drvier.
If you are setting the above options properly,
I'm afraid it's a restriction of Borland C++ Builder.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue