Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Jason Koeninger" <jkoenin(at)jjcc(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver
Date: 2002-09-06 22:31:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It's on my personal TODO but I haven't had much time to
develop psqlodbc recently.

> I noticed that some work has been done on the driver provided with
> unixODBC (localtime and localtime_r ifdefs), but it still misses
> a few things I
> found on a quick read through the source.

As for static variables, I have removed most of them in my local source.
As for non thread-safe functions, please point out how to change them.
Maybe I would be able to reflect the change to CVS.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue