Re: [Pgreplication-general] GreatBridge ceases operations

From: "Mark Pritchard" <mark(at)tangent(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <darren(dot)johnson(at)home(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pgreplication-general] GreatBridge ceases operations
Date: 2001-09-07 02:05:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Darren,

I'd be interested in finding out what your usage stats are, and any
requirements for hosting the replication content.

As qualification, we maintain an infrastructure at GlobalCentre (a child
company of http://www.exodus.com/ ) This hosting facility also serves
http://www.yellowpages.com.au and http://www.whitepages.com.au (two of the
most popular sites in Australia).

By way of a cc to the PostgreSQL hackers list, this offer goes out to anyone
else who was effected by the GreatBridge shutdown.

Cheers,

Mark Pritchard
Senior Technical Architect
Tangent Systems Australia
email mark(at)tangent(dot)net(dot)au
ph +61 3 9809 1311
fax +61 3 9809 1322
mob 0411 402 034
The central task of a natural science is to make the wonderful commonplace:
to show that complexity, correctly viewed, is only a mask for simplicity; to
find pattern hidden in apparent chaos. - Herb Simon