Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-11 15:24:06
Lists: pgeu-general

On Nov 11, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
>> Something like Cafepress sure would be the easier route.... so going
>> back a bit, is there just no-one to organise it, or just lack or
>> stuff
>> to sell at the moment etc?
>
> Mainly just noone stepped up to the task yet I think. I certainly have
> no objection if you want to look into the options, and potentially set
> something up though.
>

> --
> Dave Page

I am not sure how much of a pre-built store will be required to sell
merchandise (AFAIK cafepress is just t-shirts), but I know with
Shopify (http://www.shopify.com/) you can list whatever items you want
to sell. I say this because I know the elephant plushy could be the
hot-ticket item for the holidays this year :-)

Jonathan