Re: Online enabling of checksums

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Online enabling of checksums
Date: 2018-07-25 09:35:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 24 Jul 2018, at 11:05, Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org> wrote:
>
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world: tested, failed
> Implements feature: not tested
> Spec compliant: not tested
> Documentation: tested, failed
>
> Hello
> As i wrote few weeks ago i can not build documentation due errors:
>> postgres.sgml:19625: element xref: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "runtime-checksumhelper-cost-delay"
>> postgres.sgml:19626: element xref: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "runtime-checksumhelper-cost-limit"
>
> After remove such xref for test purposes patch pass check-world.

Hi!,

Thanks for reviewing, I’ve updated the patch with the above mentioned incorrect
linkends as well as fixed the comments you made in a previous review.

The CF-builder-bot is red, but it’s because it’s trying to apply the already
committed patch which is in the attached datallowconn thread.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
online_checksums13.patch application/octet-stream 64.5 KB