Re: [patch] executor and slru dtrace probes

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)sun(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Robert(dot)Lor(at)sun(dot)com, jesus(at)omniti(dot)com
Subject: Re: [patch] executor and slru dtrace probes
Date: 2009-12-14 19:42:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On 14. Dezember 2009 20:33:12 +0100 Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
wrote:

>> Since the author has pretty much admitted he didn't fix any of the
>> issues that were raised by the last committer review, I'm a little
>> confused about why you're asking for another one.
>
> It wasn't clear to me what Zdenek meant with "If I think about it".

Oh, and i was under the opinion the last discussions were about executor
probes only (note the patch is split up into two parts now, SLRU and
executor probes). The latter won't be fixed, but it seems the SLRU part at
least is ready.

--
Thanks

Bernd