Duplicate words in comments

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Duplicate words in comments
Date: 2020-02-17 14:36:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When applying the recent "the the" comment fixup to downstream docs I happened
to notice other cases of duplicated words in comments. The attached trivial
diff removes the few that I came across (the last one was perhaps correct but
if so seemed strange to a non-native speaker).

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
wordword_comment.diff application/octet-stream 1.7 KB