Re: Problem with MSVC install script

From: "Chuck McDevitt" <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with MSVC install script
Date: 2007-09-24 06:59:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, I was checking out from a different cvs server, and had things set
to use CVS EDIT, where everything is read-only by default, until you
issue a cvs edit command.
So many files that aren't built by the build system, but just get copied
as-is, end up read-only.

But it would be true for any files set read-only.