Re: Out of luck (building from source on OS X)???

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jyrki Wahlstedt" <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt(at)hut(dot)fi>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Out of luck (building from source on OS X)???
Date: 2005-12-21 17:19:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

You will need to build from the SVN revision noted in the readme. You
can build from source, but it won't work too well I'm afraid.
Unfortunately the changes required by wx were far greater than we
originally anticipated (and would normally put in a stable branch).

If I get time tomorrow, I'll add a diff against the tarball to make
things easier.

Regards, Dave.