Re: Next development steps?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Next development steps?
Date: 2005-12-21 12:03:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I do, because Tom will be needing a good release for inclusion in FC5,
otherwise it may end up being rolled back to an 07.xx release if he
thinks the problem is too risky to release (which it sounds like he
does).

> There are known bugs:
> - report for sqlstate (1000495) - I try to solve it now.
> + 1 waiting
> - SEGFAULT during SQLCancel (1000475)
> + 0 waiting
> - private announce about problems with Text larger than X bytes
> + 1 waiting

OK.

> I don't know what all you want to give into new release.

Not sure what you mean?

> There is also two cleanup patches after psqlodbc-8.01.0105 which isn't
> tested by users. I think we can't apply these cleanup patches to
> stable version. It show us a little bit more backend_tuples behaviour.

OK, I'm not worried about cleanups as long as it is as bug-free as
possible.

Regards, Dave