Re: Some changes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some changes
Date: 2005-12-02 14:57:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

And mine :-(. I'm pretty sure the patch is within the spec though (and
frankly, I'm more concerned that the driver works as most popular
applications expect than 100% to the spec which is pretty much the line
taken by previous maintainers).

Anyhoo, please let me know if you think it's good to apply when you've
taken a look at it - I'd appreciate the feedback on this one!

Regards, Dave