Re: Compiling with libpq

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compiling with libpq
Date: 2005-09-28 21:00:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Johann,

Please use the list - that way others can benefit as well.

If you install PostgreSQL 8.0.3 into the default location with all the
developer options selected you should get all headers and libraries
installed into the right place for the VC++ makefile to find them.

Alternatively, you can specify PG_INC and PG_LIB on the command line:

NMAKE /f win32.mak [CFG=[Release | Debug]]
[ENCODING=[ANSI | UNICODE]]
[PG_INC=<PG include folder> PG_LIB=<PG lib folder>]
[ALL | CLEAN]

Regards, Dave.