Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Craig" <postgresql(at)bryden(dot)co(dot)za>, "PostgreSQL-ODBC" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit
Date: 2005-09-09 07:46:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

________________________________

From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Craig
Sent: 08 September 2005 19:44
To: PostgreSQL-ODBC
Subject: [ODBC] ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit

Hi

I have installed the ODBC driver on Windows XP Professional
64bit. The installation said that it was sucessful, but I cannot see the
odbc driver in the ODBC data sources administrator.
Is there something that I have to do on Windows 64 bit to use
the driver?

Hi Craig,

I don't believe 64 bit windows should require anything different,
however we have had (literally) one or two reports of similar problems
in the past where Windows just wouldn't play ball, despite everything
being installed correctly :-(

What version of the driver do you have?

Regards, Dave