Re: latest odbc in production status report.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: latest odbc in production status report.
Date: 2005-08-16 19:17:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

________________________________

From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Joel Fradkin
Sent: 12 August 2005 22:42
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [ODBC] latest odbc in production status report.

So far so good.

I did modify my connect to use cursor fetch as I have some large
reports that seemed to hang.

Changing the connect to use cursor fetch=1 seemed to fix the
issue.

Yeah, that's what its for :-)

I had 3 reports of a e_failed error (not clear why and could
not duplicate).

My monitoring software (errors after 8 minutes down time
checking the odbc connection) did not report any errors.

I did not re-boot any servers all week, so I am saying thus far
the conversion to Unicode and the installation of the latest libpq
drivers (compiled last Friday from cvs) has been a success.

Yay :-)

I do have an open issue with dts (in MSSQL) not working on a
table, but worked ok on two others.

I will try to pinpoint what is causing that issue.

I have SQL 2K on a couple of boxes, and I can get SQL 2K5 from MSDN if
thats what you're using. Can you provide a test DTS package and PG dump
file to reproduce the problem with?

I'm not in the office for a couple of weeks, so I won't be able to do
anything for a while anyway...

Regards, Dave.