Re: New quote for web site

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New quote for web site
Date: 2005-05-08 21:35:41
Lists: pgsql-www

Done.

> Go for it. BTW, do we have the past quotes saved in a file
> somewhere? I'd
> love to do a quotes page.

I don't - but if it helps, the one I removed was:

"I can't say enough good things about PostgreSQL from backups to
application development administration, PostgreSQL has been a joy to
work with."
Noel Proffitt, <a href="http://www.ci.garden-grove.ca.us/">City of
Garden Grove, California</a>

You can find them all in the CVS history at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/cvs.php/portal/template/in
dex.html

Regards, Dave.