Re: Manpage writing guidelines?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, "PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Manpage writing guidelines?
Date: 2005-11-06 18:24:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Raph,

There are obviously no guidelines at the moment, so please write whatever seems appropriate for now.

I do plan to work on the docs this cycle, so please raise this again then if I forget. Andreas and I were talking about improving the doc build just last week (it's perhaps the biggest task for me when packing pgInstaller or pgAdmin at the moment).

Regards, Dave.