Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Interview in French e-Mag

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Guillaume LELARGE" <gleu(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Interview in French e-Mag
Date: 2005-03-02 08:28:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Agreed.

> Thanks ... last time I did an 'interview', I didn't realize
> it was and
> tended to have focused less on what I should have, and more on what I
> shouldn't have :( definitely didn't come out as I would have
> liked ...
> this one was easier since I wasn't put on the spot :)

Yes, they can be a nightmare can't they! I got clobbered for one in
Japan - I knew it was coming, but being seriously jet lagged and having
just finished speaking for over 2 hours didn't make it any easier. I
*think* I was fairly balanced in what I said, but at least I can blame
things on a difficult translation if not!

Regards, Dave.