Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mehul Doshi-A20614" <mehul(at)motorola(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Date: 2005-01-31 13:05:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

pgAdmin uses template1 by default as it is the only accessible database
that we can be sure will exist. There are 2 solutions to your problem:

1) Change your pgAdmin connection to use a different default database.

2) Select a different database to use as the template when creating a
new one.

Regards, Dave.