Re: Latest source tarballs missing

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Latest source tarballs missing
Date: 2005-01-28 21:47:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Sorry, must have missed that.

> Libtool 1.5.8 is the latest release.

1.5.10 is now installed on developer.pgadmin.org.

> It would also be useful to use the latest versions of Autoconf (2.59)
> and Automake (1.9.4), although in those cases the
> consequences are not
> that severe.

Upgrading those resulted in 20 or so warnings about underquoting, and
repeated hints to run aclocal to update aclocal.m4. It also broke the
pgAdmin bootstrap so I've returned both to their original versions.

The whole box is due to be replaced with a shiny new dual Xeon box in
the next few weeks, so I'll update the whole OS then. Anyway, I've
updated the source tarball on svr1 - it'll get to ftp.postgresql.org in
an hour or so (you'll need to check file mod date as I didn't bother to
rename the file).

Regards, Dave.