Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "prabhath g" <prabnakul(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgsql-chat(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows
Date: 2005-01-23 20:52:04
Lists: pgsql-chat

________________________________

From: pgsql-chat-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-chat-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of prabhath g
Sent: 23 January 2005 12:08
To: pgsql-chat(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgsql-chat] Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows

Hi,

I downloaded the pgsql 8.0 for windows. For installation purpose
I am unable to find setup or .exe files in the files I have downloaded.

The files in the archive are Windows Installer databases. Simply double
click postgresql-8.0.msi and WIndows shoudl intall it.

or can you please send me the installation guide as soon as
possible or web-site where I can download the installation guide.

The installer walkthrough may be found at:
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/

Regards, Dave.