Re: Ready to launch?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: "Steve Simms" <steve(at)deefs(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ready to launch?
Date: 2004-12-22 14:41:16
Lists: pgsql-www

It builds around 10,000 pages, and does so by spidering the site as an
indexer would, and saving the output. It's clearly not the most
efficient way, but given the number of different ways that pages get
built on the site, it is certainly the most maintainable.

I have a suspicion that it might not be avoiding saving duplicate links
but I haven't checked that yet.

Regards, Dave