Re: Ready to launch?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ready to launch?
Date: 2004-12-20 17:10:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Oh no, that's not what I meant. The entire site is in CVS (in fact,
periodically rebuilds itself from CVS), and that CVS is advertised by
the Gborg site as being covered by a BSD licence. It's not easy to edit
that as the licence is one of a number of standard ones used site wide.
If we keep the elephant in CVS, then I think we would need to include a
note saying that it is not included in the licence on every place we
have/display that licence. Not only is that a pita, but is also made
more difficult for the reason mentioned already.

Are there no good royalty free alternatives around?

Regards, Dave.