Re: BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "Tom O'Connell" <toconnell(at)bphnx(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package
Date: 2004-12-01 20:27:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The .exe should be OK with VC++ at least - even in the GUI you can
create custom build steps easily enough. There is no reason why an
import lib cannot be created - in fact, I'll do so in a minute and add
it to pginstaller.

Of course, it would be nice to generate these libs as part of the main
build process, but I don't believe that is possible without VC++, so
it'll probably have to remain an installer extra.

Regards, Dave.