Re: Vote on Omar Design

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vote on Omar Design
Date: 2004-11-20 00:33:18
Lists: pgsql-www

I've removed this. The wwwdevel pages are under development, and as I'm
hacking things about, may or may not be available when ppl hit them.
Unless you know him better than most of us, we also do not know how much
bandwidth Omar has to spare!

I'd suggest a couple of png screeshots if you want to make this a public
vote.

Regards, Dave.