Re: Database /properties/variables problem.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gary Doades" <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Pgadmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database /properties/variables problem.
Date: 2004-11-10 08:25:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry, my fault. It's fixed in CVS now.

> Apart from fixing that it might be much less confusing to
> come to some agreement on where to install pgadmin. The
> PosgreSQL Windows installer and the pgadmin installer put it
> in different places.

The PostgreSQL installer supports multiple versions being intstalled at
once, and installs everything under it's own version-specific directory.
pgAdmin doesn't have such support, and even if it did, wouldn't tie in
with the PostgreSQL versions.

You can always select to install pgAdmin in a different place in either
installer.

Regards, Dave