RC1 Uploaded

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RC1 Uploaded
Date: 2004-11-04 13:37:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've uploaded RC1 in src, win32 and slack91 formats to
developer.pgadmin.org. Can someone double check them please. I've also
uploaded new win32 libs with pg_dump.exe and pg_restore.exe included, as
well as a couple of other new libs that libpq requires for the NLS
support that was recently enabled on Windows.

Raphael - do you have time to do an announcement?

Couple of thoughts in preparation for final release:

1) We need a proper 'non-techy' announcement advertising the new
features for end users since 1.0.x. Can you do that one as well Raphael?

2) We need to decide on a cutoff level for translation inclusion. 90%
translated?

3) We will need to advertise the new release as much as possible -
freshmeat, /., postgresql.org etc. Any volunteers to hit those with the
release announcements?

Anything else need considering?

Regards, Dave