Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robby Russell" <robby(at)planetargon(dot)com>, "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date: 2004-10-28 07:52:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

People. Lots of people volunteer to help and then do nothing. Few, such
as Alexey, do put in a lot of effort. The other 'main' people in the
group are Marc, Robert, Devrim and myself, all of whom do what we can
but have fingers in a lot of other aspects of the project as well at the
moment - for instance, Devrim is working on translations and RPMs for
the core server and projects like pgAdmin, Robert works on phpPgAdmin,
the weekly news and the foundation, and I work on pgAdmin, psqlODBC, and
the Win32 installer.

If you can rustle up volunteers to work on the content, and minimal
amount of coding to integrate it into the site that would certainly
speed things up.

The 'howto' can be found at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/portal/README

The 'todo' can be found at http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/todo