Re: Beta 3 uploaded

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta 3 uploaded
Date: 2004-10-20 07:55:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Sorry Raph - I meant to reply to this but I've been so wrapped up
finishing my DS that it escaped my net (on the plus side, I'm just
finishing my final draft, so it's pretty near completion - which means
by early November I will have huge holes in my timetable to work on
pgAdmin etc!! :-) ).

As soon as you can do it is fine with me, unless someone else wants to
pick it up.

Regards, Dave