Re: Problem with front page

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with front page
Date: 2004-09-21 07:40:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Yes, I'd guess that's 'cos nothing got transferred. One of the problems
with the current system is that there is no way for the build script to
see if any files have changed since the last build (the changes could
come from the database for example) so it regens everything which in
turn causes it all to get rsync'ed every time.

Regards, Dave