Re: Hey, FC2 rpm is ready!

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim2(at)gunduz(dot)org>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hey, FC2 rpm is ready!
Date: 2004-09-15 09:25:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Devrim,

> Hi,
>
> After very hard work of 5 months, with sleepless nights (
> :-D ) I'm proud to announce the pgadmin3 1.2.0-post-beta1 rpm
> for Fedora Core 2 :-)

Yay!!

> It was funny that I couldn't build it since 5 months :) I
> found out my mistake (RTFM!).

Which was?

> Anyway... the rpm is ready. I'll upload the FC2 rpm and SRPM to
>
> http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/SRPMS/
> http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/FC2
>
> in an hour.

Thanks - it might take longer than an hour to rsync up to www though...

> I'll automate this process again, as I did before, so everyday the new
> FC2 RPM for new snapshot will be uploaded to there.

:-)

> Next step: I'll build the rpm of wxWidgets for FC2...

We're not holding binaries of wxWidgets any more - they were all
hopelessly out of date anyway and all the developers were building from
source.

It would be good though it you could build a real beta1 just for
completeness.

Regards, Dave.

PS, will this version run on FC1?