wwwdevel.postgresql.org

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: wwwdevel.postgresql.org
Date: 2004-08-27 08:01:53
Lists: pgsql-www

The new portal code is now up and running at
http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/. It can be worked on there until ready
to go live, at which point we can simply update the apache config as
required.

The pear modules we are using (which are particular versions, at least
one of which is patched), are located in
/usr/local/www/portal.postgresql.org/pear/ (but are not in CVS). The
docroot is now /usr/local/www/portal.postgresql.org/www/. This directory
is updated from CVS at half past every hour. Because of this, any
changes should be made in a copy of the tree, and committed to CVS from
where they will automatically become live. Those of you who currently
have edit permissions for the main web, but don't have CVS commit
access, please let me know your gborg user id...

Any volunteers to look at syncing the content (or at least figuring out
what updates are required)?

Regards, Dave.