Candidate new site design

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <lark(at)no1-else(dot)com>
Subject: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 12:08:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

I received an email to the webmaster address the other day with an offer
to redesign the main site for us (free of charge of course). My reply
went along the lines of 'send us an example and we'll consider it with
the rest'. Anyway, Lukasz has indeed produced a mock-up at the url below
for our consideration. Dunno about the rest of you, but I quite like
this one.

Regards, Dave