Re: Candidate new site design

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <lark(at)no1-else(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 12:14:25
Lists: pgsql-www

Thanks, Lukasz, for taking the time to put together a mock-up. (And
thanks, Dave, for forwarding it to the list :)

On Aug 25, 2004, at 9:08 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>> http://no1-else.com/postgre.jpg
>>
>> Take a look, if You could. I would greatfull for any opinion,
>> sugestions/whatever ;-)). So... at this moment I wait for Your answer.
>> Feel free to mail, if You have any ideas.

I think the look is very professional and stylish overall.
The standards geek in me is wondering how the code is built. If it's
not already, i'd like to see how much of it could be built using xhtml
and css.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com