Re: Server autodetect

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Server autodetect
Date: 2004-08-06 07:16:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Eh? Do you mean you've made the autodetected servers behave the same as
the normal ones once they've been detected (and are presumably storing
the serviceID for all now)? There was a reason why I didn't do that in
the first place, but I can't for the life of me think what it was now.

Oh, and I didn't see a commit message about it...

> What do you mean?

Me? I don't mean anything. What about you? :-)

> Are you working on a dlgServer or did I misunderstand you?
> We'll need to make the serviceID editable. I haven't checked
> if it works remotely too (server\service).

No I'm not. Sorry, but I'm bang in the middle of my dissertation right
now, and with a baby in the house as well I barely have time to eat :-(.
On the plus side I finish my DS in November (and the entire course for
that matter) so will have a lot more time then :-). I'm in a sort of
'chip in with 5 minutes work where possible' mode at the moment.

Regards, Dave.