Server autodetect

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Server autodetect
Date: 2004-08-05 21:41:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

I did some coding on service handling. Autodetect code now recognizes if
a serviceID is already known, and skips it. I don't see a reason to
continue the autodetect specific stuff then. What do you mean?

Are you working on a dlgServer or did I misunderstand you? We'll need to
make the serviceID editable. I haven't checked if it works remotely too
(server\service).

Regards,
Andreas