Developer.pgadmin.org cleanup

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Developer.pgadmin.org cleanup
Date: 2004-07-14 09:46:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi everybody,

[cue: Hi Dr Nick!]

I'm looking to clearout some of the old, unused files from
http://developer.pgadmin.org as it's currently sat at over 5GB. The vast
majority of this is under the snapshots/ directory, most of which is
seriously old. The question is, how should it be cleaned out? Do we need
all the old wxWindows snapshots for example? If I just remove all files
over 1 month old, what do I need to exclude?

Any thoughts?

Regards, Dave